WELCOME!

Brooklyn Potters gathers members into a community to enhance shared aesthetic and technical interests in the clay arts. Interaction and exchange is facilitated between clay artists as well as with the general public of Metropolitan New York through exhibitions, lectures, discussions, workshops, publications, conferences, studio visits and art making activities as well as regularly scheduled membership meetings.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Free Glaze Chemicals!

Hello all! I was recently gifted a bunch of glaze materials. There are a number of items that I don't want... maybe you do? I will leave this open to the group for a couple of weeks, then list on fb. All items are in bags, unless noted as being in a bucket. If you want them, please email me at lgoodman@earthlink.net or text me at 347-526-9805. You must come and pick up what you want! You don't need to take it all, just the items that you want/need. I weighed everything but weights are approximate.

Here's the list:

lithium carbonate...10#
barium carbonate... 6.5#
Norfloat feldspar... 3.5#
Cornwall Stone... 5.5#
zinc oxide... 24# bucket
zinc oxide... 4.5#
borax... 8# bucket
colemanite... 17# bucket 
AND a bucket of what LOOKS like red art clay or yellow ocher... 25# TEST! TEST! TEST!

Please contact me with any questions.
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment