WELCOME!

Brooklyn Potters gathers members into a community to enhance shared aesthetic and technical interests in the clay arts. Interaction and exchange is facilitated between clay artists as well as with the general public of Metropolitan New York through exhibitions, lectures, discussions, workshops, publications, conferences, studio visits and art making activities as well as regularly scheduled membership meetings.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kilns for Sale!!

Kilns for Sale!!



Contact directly: 

Linda Casbon  
Email: lcasbon@gmail.com


I'm posting because I have a few kilns that I need to find homes for: a skutt 1227 computer kiln (208 volt, 3 phase), and an Olympic oval 3027 (208volt, single phase). They are both in fairly good shape. The Skutt might need a relay, but the elements were changed recently. I have been told that it can be converted to a single phase for about $400. I just replaced the elements and broken bricks in the oval kiln and it needs a slight bit of wiring work (loose connections in middle section). The Skutt is free for the taking, and I will let the oval go for the price of my repairs: $450.

I am anxious to  get things moving and thought the. If there is anyone interested, please contact me ASAP - I'm anxious to get things moving.

Thanks much! 

Linda Casbon


No comments:

Post a Comment