WELCOME!

Brooklyn Potters gathers members into a community to enhance shared aesthetic and technical interests in the clay arts. Interaction and exchange is facilitated between clay artists as well as with the general public of Metropolitan New York through exhibitions, lectures, discussions, workshops, publications, conferences, studio visits and art making activities as well as regularly scheduled membership meetings.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

NCECA in Houston


 This is from Susan Handwerker:
 
I have booked a hotel room for the NCECA conference and my erstwhile roommate cannot make it, so I'm on the hook for the room. I'd love to find another roommate for all or part of the time (March 17-24).  Is there anone in the group who would like to go?   If nobody steps up I will probably cancel and I don't have much time to get my registration back. Please let me know as soon as possible.
 
Thanks!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment